Thursday, April 22, 2010
The week so far.....
This week has been busy but much less stressful. Ryder got sick on Tuesday. He started throwing up at 5am and didn't end until 2p-YUCK! Luckily, Travis was working from home on Tuesday and Wednesday so I had an extra hand and Ryder was gracious enough to throw up a couple of times when I wasn't around. So far no one else has gotten it (knock on wood). On Wednesday when Trav was done with his conference call and I was done with teaching we took Ryder to his swim lesson and then went and had lunch together. It was so much fun! I love hanging out with my husband during the day. It reminds me of the days when we had a little more time for each other but this stage of life is great as well! Its chilly today and I love it! Its only going to get hotter from here and we all know how much I love the summer in Arizona!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like a great day! So glad Ryder is feeling better and no one else go it!
ReplyDelete