Monday, April 26, 2010

Emergency, Emergency!!! On Sunday morning I got a text at 5am from Tiff, she needed my advice on a bike. Unfortunately she got to experience Melissa the Morning Megabeast-who replied with cuss words (j/k), "I'll call you later, its 5 in the morning!!!!" You're probably thinking, why did I even answer the text? Well, Max and Maci were sleeping over at Amy's and Travis was out of town. I was glad it was Tiff with her bike question! We sure miss having Mike, Tiff and Jonas around. We drove by the apartments they used to live in and Ryder said in a matter of fact-I miss Jonas tone, "Jonas moved!" I asked Ryder if he misses Jonas and he said, "YEP!"
Travis did a 4 stage bike race in Bisbee, Arizona. He did very well and took 5th out of 90 guys.
The 1st stage was a Prologue-2 miles-8th place
2nd stage-Road race-65 miles-5th place
3rd stage-Time trial-7 miles-10th place
4th stage-Road race-65 miles-4th place
5th place Overall!!!
He came home with a whoppin $90, I couldn't ask for more-Congratulations Sweety! You're the bestest biker I know!

Max had another flag football game on Saturday and although their team lost by 1 point they played amazing. Max made a touchdown by catching a pass that almost hit the ground. Max has sticky spiderman hands and is very good at catching the ball. I truly enjoy watching this game!!!

The Healthy Challenge ends this week-YEAH! It has been truly beneficial but I'm ready to be done!
Words Travis used with the kids tonight-physical assets, tangible, and acquisition! There eyes were a little glazed over, I was just laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment