Sunday, March 28, 2010

It has been awhile since I've written on my blog. My mom and two nephews came down to visit over spring break and the week after. We had such a great time and I plan on posting pictures tomorrow. Today was a good day. Went to church and then the house was a disaster and I ended up cleaning. I feel like I didn't give my kids the quality time they needed. I know being a mom requires a lot of patience but I think my kids are very patient with me as well. They were so helpful today and did everything they were asked to without wining (miracle!). Anyway, I'm just blabbing. Travis did a hard bike race today and took 7th place-he's such a talented rider.

1 comment:

  1. It was nice to meet your mom. You look a lot like her! I love when family comes to visit!

    ReplyDelete