Saturday, March 6, 2010
Crazy Day
Today seemed like a very crazy busy day. It started with bike rides-Trav did 80 miles and I managed 50. Then Max had a soccer tournament starting at 11:30a in Phoenix and then on the other side of town (Chandler) Maci had a birthday party and then Max had another game at 4:45p. His team won both of their games-YEAH! Good Job United. During the birthday party I was able to go to a furniture store called The DUMP-I would have to say they had great stuff and unique as well. It all just seemed like a lot of driving. So here I sit and BREATHE!!!! I wonder if I should worry when my almost 3 year old requests listening to Lady Gaga "Bad Romance" every time we get in the car! He actually says, "I wanna listen to Lady Gaga!" Cute??????????? I am off to relax and eat a yummy cookie that Katie made-thank you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You lost me at 50 miles.....
ReplyDeleteGlad you survived. Thank you for sharing Lola. It was the highlight of my kids day :)
ReplyDelete