The dreaded day finally came......Tiff, Mike and Jonas moved to Michigan Saturday afternoon. Goodbye's are never easy, I will truly miss hanging out with them and I know Ryder will be asking for Jonas for the next little while. They play so well together and have such a great time. Luckily, Jonas got to spend his last night with our family. Ryder was so happy and content!!! I wish them the best with this new adventure and look forward to seeing them in July at Grandma Wasden's 90th birthday party!!! Love you guys!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Mike and Tiffany Move
The dreaded day finally came......Tiff, Mike and Jonas moved to Michigan Saturday afternoon. Goodbye's are never easy, I will truly miss hanging out with them and I know Ryder will be asking for Jonas for the next little while. They play so well together and have such a great time. Luckily, Jonas got to spend his last night with our family. Ryder was so happy and content!!! I wish them the best with this new adventure and look forward to seeing them in July at Grandma Wasden's 90th birthday party!!! Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment