I LOVED getting your card in the mail. Your pictures is so dang cute. Max looks like a little stud, and Maci.....Oh, that girl. She is just way too gorgeous!! Can we PLEASE get together over the break??? We will come to you if you want. I will call after Christmas.
It's easy when you have great, good looking and photogenic subjects. Takes the guess work right out. We love them too! You are the cutest family. Ever.
Still totally impressed about Maci's hair. Wowza. You are super mom.
I am a mother of 3 beautiful and crazy kids and married to the love of my life who might think I'm a little crazy! I love taking care of my family and also like doing fun things on the side like bike and go on trips. I teach pilates at Kpilates and absolutely love it.
I used to live in Utah and miss it a lot, mostly because my family is there but I also like Arizona and the life we have created here.
I LOVED getting your card in the mail. Your pictures is so dang cute. Max looks like a little stud, and Maci.....Oh, that girl. She is just way too gorgeous!! Can we PLEASE get together over the break??? We will come to you if you want. I will call after Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this picture! You are the cutest family.
ReplyDeleteIt's easy when you have great, good looking and photogenic subjects. Takes the guess work right out. We love them too! You are the cutest family. Ever.
ReplyDeleteStill totally impressed about Maci's hair. Wowza. You are super mom.
What's up hot momma?!?!? Fun picture. We are in desperate need of an entire family photo...
ReplyDeleteHow was your Christmas??? We just got back from UT.