Well, November came and went so quick I didn't even get a chance to post. We went to St. George with family and spent Thanksgiving together as well as lots of soccer games, running and biking, waking up early to Christmas shop (didn't get any of the deals we wanted), Max's baptism and enjoying family who we miss so very much! The picture I posted awhile ago is of the kids running there own little turkey trot right before we ate. They were all so cute as they got to tear into their toilet paper finish line. Max's baptism was wonderful. He was baptized in Travis's uncle Bruce's swimming pool. It was very special and I can't even describe the happiness on Max's face having his family, grandparents and cousins there.
Our last day there we went to Snow Canyon and did a bike ride. This was Aubrey's first road bike ride and when we (me, Trav, and Bryce) were going down hill she started screaming, "Melissa, slow down you're going to die!" She's just a little dramatic. She eventually caught on and wasn't riding her brakes the whole way-good job Aub!!! We then came back and took the kids up Snow Canyon and played in the big sand dune. I think they could have played there for hours but unfortunately our trip had to come to an end at some point-BOO HOO!!!
I hope everyone is having a great December!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like a great trip! So glad it all worked out for you.
ReplyDeleteThat had to be so cool for Max. What a nice trip!
ReplyDeleteOh, and thanks for the cookie party. My girls had a blast!